general terms and conditions of this kenial Shops
Terms and conditions of the Kenial Shop:
§ 1 – Vendor, inclusion of the Terms and Conditions
(1) Vendor and contracting party for the shop KENIAL is: KENIAL e.V. (registered society), represented by the managing board Anke Johannssen, Dr. Jan Moritz, Claudia Moritz, Dorfänger 4, 86923 Finning, Germany.
(2) These Terms and Conditions are part of every contractual agreement between the vendor and the individual buyer. We disagree conflicting terms and conditions of the buyer.
§ 2 – Range of goods and conclusion of the contract
(1) The vendor offers the goods as illustrated in the shop for sales. The display in terms of colours at the internet site may vary depending on the browser or settings of the monitor.
(2) Selection of the goods, conclusion of the contract and execution of the contract will be carried out in German language.
(3) The buyer chooses from the range of products and collects them without any obligation through the button „add to shopping basket”. A binding order will not be carried out until the buyer finishes the ordering process with the button „Order with costs“. The order is a binding offer of the buyer to purchase the ordered goods according to the conditions set out in the order.
(4) The buyer received without undue delay a fulfilment confirmation via e-mail. This fulfilment confirmation is not an acceptance of the offer but is to inform that the order is received. A purchase contract will not come off until the ordered product is send and the distribution was confirmed by a second e-mail. If the order will be send in more than one turn, it can occur that more than one confirmation of dispatch will be issued. In this case, there will be concluded a separate purchase contract with the product indicated in the individual confirmation of dispatch.
(5) If obstructions with the delivery or any other obstacles with the fulfilment of the contract occur, the vendor informs the buyer via e-mail. A part delivery can will only carried out with the agreement of the vendor.
§ 3 – Prices and method of payment
(1) All product prices are understood as final prices plus shipping costs.
(2) The shipping costs are listed in the menu item „shopping basket“.
(3) The vendor delivers only against prepayment via paypal.
§ 4 – Delivery, Terms of delivery
(1) The delivery of the goods to be delivered will be carried out generally within 5 to 10 working days, depending on the product and the receipt of the complete payment.
(2) The mail-order firm needs for the delivery approx. 2 working days within Germany starting with the handover of the vendor, unless not indicated otherwise in the description of the product.
(3) If the delivery to the buyer fails because of a wrong or incomplete delivery address named by the buyer, another delivery will only be attempted if the costs of the anew delivery is covered by the buyer. The anew delivery costs correlate with the delivery costs agreed by the conclusion of the contract. The vendor will inform the buyer of the necessary costs via e-mail. An anew delivery will only be carried out after receipt of the payment.
§ 5 – Reshipment of the goods
(1) Buyer who purchase as consumers (§ 13 German Civil Code, hereafter „BGB“) have the right of withdrawal according to the legal conditions (§§ 312g, 355 BGB). Details to this right can be taken from the instruction of the right of withdrawal.
(2) The buyer being a consumer, the contracting parties agree, for the case of the execution of the right of withdrawal that the buyer covers the regular costs of the reshipment, if the delivered good is conform to the ordered.
(3) If the buyer covers he costs of the reshipment, the costs to be refunded by the vendor can be set off against the cost of the reshipment of the buyer.
(4) The right of withdrawal and return does not exists amongst others for goods for whose fabrication an individual selection or assignment from the buyer is relevant or whose are explicit tailored to the individual needs of the buyer. Costs will not be reimbursed.
§ 6 –Liability
The rights of the defects liability for the buyer act in accordance with the legal conditions.
§ 7 – Data privacy statement
(1) The vendor imposes and processes the data inserted by the buyer in the context of the order alone to the purpose of the handling and execution of the contract.
(2) Further details can be found on the data privacy statement published at the website.
§ 8 – Final provision
(1) We reserve the right to conduct at any time changes on our website, regulations and conditions including these terms and conditions. The conditions of the sale, of the contract and the general terms and conditions which are in force at the time of your order will apply, unless a change of those conditions is legally required or ordered by the authorities (in this case, those changes will apply to previous transactions).
(2) If individual provisions of these general terms and conditions are invalid or not feasible, the validity of the other provisions is not affected.
Value-Added-Tax (VAT) VAT will not be disclosed on the invoice amount according to the small business provisions, § 19 para. 1 German Value Added Tax Act “UStG”.